Homeward Bound Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Similar topics
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Latest topics
    » *KONY 2012
    Journey to the Center of the Earth Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:50 pm by emily123

» Rate that Dog!
    Journey to the Center of the Earth Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:11 pm by LionLover2546

» Your favorite character?
    Journey to the Center of the Earth Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:07 pm by LionLover2546

» What am I? Forgotten, never to be loved again.. I'm Yesterday.. [Dog RP]
    Journey to the Center of the Earth Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:59 pm by LionLover2546

» A-Z TV Shows!
    Journey to the Center of the Earth Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:09 pm by HugeKopaFan1

» A-Z Dog Breeds!
    Journey to the Center of the Earth Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:07 pm by HugeKopaFan1

» Slap your Keyboard
    Journey to the Center of the Earth Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:06 pm by HugeKopaFan1

» A-Z Foods!
    Journey to the Center of the Earth Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:05 pm by HugeKopaFan1

» The Lion King
    Journey to the Center of the Earth Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:02 pm by HugeKopaFan1

Staff

Webmaster

emily123

Global Moderators

aniu22

Chatbox Mods

aniu22

General Section Mods

Tashaa

Multimedia Section Mods

Tadie

Films Section Mods

Nasia Spiritwolf

Fans Section Mods

Kazzy

Roleplay Section Mods

Serra20

HugeKopaFan1

Other Section Mods

ultimatewolffan

Webrankers

aniu22

Tashaa

Serra20

Fan News Editors

aniu22

Click on the members' names to go to their profile

Fandoms of the Month

Fan Art:

No submission

Fan Images:

No submission

Fan Videos:

Homeward Bound - Where You Will Go

by buffypii

Fan Music:

No submission

Fan Fictions:

No submission

Fan Articles:

No submission

Fan Links:

No submission

Poll

Who's Your Favorite Homeward Bound Character?

Journey to the Center of the Earth Vote_lcap90%Journey to the Center of the Earth Vote_rcap 90% [ 9 ]
    Journey to the Center of the Earth Vote_lcap0%Journey to the Center of the Earth Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
    Journey to the Center of the Earth Vote_lcap10%Journey to the Center of the Earth Vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
    Journey to the Center of the Earth Vote_lcap0%Journey to the Center of the Earth Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Journey to the Center of the Earth

Go down

Journey to the Center of the Earth Empty Journey to the Center of the Earth

Post by emily123 Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:01 pm

Anyone seen this film? I liked it. Not the best, but I still liked it. I would give it a 7 out of 10. That's just my review though. Here's the story...

Professor Trevor Anderson receives his teenager nephew Sean Anderson. He will spend ten days with his uncle while his mother, Elizabeth, prepares to move to Canada. She gives a box to Trevor that belonged to his missing brother, Max, and Trevor finds a book with references to the last journey of his brother. He decides to follow the steps of Max with Sean and they travel to Iceland, where they meet the guide Hannah Ásgeirsson. While climbing a mountain, there is a thunderstorm and they protect themselves in a cave. However, a lightening collapses the entrance and the trio is trapped in the cave. They seek an exit and falls in a hole, discovering a lost world in the center of the Earth.

So, tell me what you think about Journey to the Center of the Earth. ^^
    emily123
    emily123
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Female
    Gemini Rat
    Number of posts : 117
    Job/hobbies : Animating
    Humor : I make people laugh everyday. No problem. ;D
    Registration date : 2008-11-22

Character sheet